WHY IS THIS PLAN FOR ME?
I would like to drive the latest models.
I don’t want to worry about depreciation.
I would like the option to include vehicle maintenance costs as part of my agreement.
I don’t want to worry about selling or part-exchanging my vehicle in the future.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose any new Land Rover.
You agree an initial rental with your Land Rover retailer. The higher initial rental paid in advance, the lower your monthly rental.
You then choose a rental term (between 2-5 years) so that fixed monthly rental payments can be calculated.
You also agree an annual mileage to suit your predicted requirements.
An optional maintenance, routine service and repair package is also available, subject to paying a charge, which is added to your rental each month.
It is also possible to revise your mileage or length of agreement if your circumstances change (except for in the first or last 6 months of the contract).
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT?
Simply return the vehicle. You will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. You will then have the option to start a new plan with a newer model, subject to status.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Business Contract Hire is available for new vehicles and only to business customers.
- VAT may be reclaimable on 100% of optional maintenance, servicing and repair package costs and 50% of rentals (assuming a mix of private and business use).
- At the end of the contract you must return the vehicle, and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the annual mileage. The vehicle should be returned to us in a condition that meets the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) ‘Fair wear and Tear’ guidelines, otherwise charges may be incurred. The guidelines can be found on the BVRLA website at www.bvrla.co.uk
- If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage on all vehicles (petrol and diesel) is 5,000 miles per annum.
- Maximum Contract Mileage on diesel vehicles is 150,000 miles and 120,000 for petrol vehicles.
- You will not own the vehicle. Land Rover Contract Hire is listed as the Registered Keeper on the DVLA V5 form.
- Failure to maintain contractual rentals may result in legal action.
- Contract Hire subject to status. Land Rover Contract Hire is provided by Lex Autolease Limited, trading as Land Rover Contract Hire, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 0RB.
Find A retailer